Cost of living in Dehra Dun, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27416 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dehra Dun (India) is 27% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 67,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 48,882 (₨178,299) in Dehra Dun.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)