Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07449 MXN / HUF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 18% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,770 (198,276 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (26 minutes ago)