Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07294 MXN / HUF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 4% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,681 (886,819 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (39 minutes ago)