Cost of living in David, Panama compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.650 MXN / PAB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in David (Panama) is 27% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 73,586 (4,169 B/.) in David to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)