Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38520 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,441 (Php32,297) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)