Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.746 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 130% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,137 (元15,709) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $95 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (29 minutes ago)