Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43194 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 27% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,909 (Php36,833) in Dasmarinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (43 minutes ago)