Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.071 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 98% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 118,868 (€5,152) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)