Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.067 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 88% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 112,856 (€5,114) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 120 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (28 minutes ago)