Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00907 MXN / TZS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 61% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 69,368 (7,646,911 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €789 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)