Cost of living comparison between Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00947 MXN / TZS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 64% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,822 (3,253,502 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)