Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00848 MXN / TZS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 32% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 80,600 (9,509,928 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)