Cost of living comparison between Dammam, Saudi Arabia and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.494 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 84% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,443 (﷼ 6,269) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (41 minutes ago)