Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.942 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 72% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 74,158 (﷼ 15,005) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)