Cost of living comparison between Dammam, Saudi Arabia and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.960 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 65% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,637 (﷼ 4,161) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)