Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.486 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 97% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 78,847 (﷼ 14,372) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (23 minutes ago)