Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.114 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 60% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 91,041 (﷼ 17,803) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)