Cost of living comparison between Dalian, China and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.734 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 30% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,343 (元8,904) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)