Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.076 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 32% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,251 (元16,336) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)