Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01576 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 60% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 104,232 (₩6,613,603) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kiev costs 1,070₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (44 minutes ago)