Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01801 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 104% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,579 (₩4,529,204) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)