Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01743 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 96% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 84,116 (₩4,826,602) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (40 minutes ago)