Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01839 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 100% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,254 (₩1,699,895) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (24 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (38 minutes ago)