Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01752 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 88% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 113,032 (₩6,451,274) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$588 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.58 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)