Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01743 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 79% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,133 (₩4,425,951) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)