Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01693 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 84% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,803 (₩1,701,445) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)