Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01734 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 70% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 108,947 (₩6,281,613) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)