Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.563 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,710 (8,037 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $23,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2,541 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)