Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.551 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,844 (12,043 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)