Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.502 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 52,593 (S/. 9,559) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Juan Dolio costs RD$ 10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (37 minutes ago)