Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,532 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.763 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,594 (R$ 13,291) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,763 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $18,455 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)