Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,524 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.406 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,837 (R$ 7,924) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $305 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)