Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02752 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 83,162 (CH$3,021,857) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (43 minutes ago)