Cost of living comparison between Curicó, Chile and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02796 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 47% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,619 (CH$987,907) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)