Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02864 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,533 (CH$2,078,633) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vigo costs €400 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Koh Tao costs 180 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)