Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02877 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 46% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,463 (CH$954,520) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (34 minutes ago)