Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.043 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 36% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,953 (Bs 5,849) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)