Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.827 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 42% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 31,693 (Bs 17,350) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (40 minutes ago)