Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.424 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,828 (R$ 10,662) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)