Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018.
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 38,950 in Cuernavaca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)