Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.749 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 29% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,460 ($2,555) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)