Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.824 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 10% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,168 ($3,727) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)