Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.468 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 28% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,036 ($1,174) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)