Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00677 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,421 (COL$1,833,894) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)