Cost of living comparison between Cúcuta, Colombia and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00632 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 7% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 14,467 (COL$2,288,143) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)