Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.985 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 32% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 82,887 ($4,366) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 8,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)