Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.837 MXN / HNL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 17% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,152 (L 50,349) in Coxen Hole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)