Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.811 MXN / HNL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 13% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,651 (L 82,222) in Coxen Hole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)