Cost of living comparison between Coxen Hole, Honduras and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.824 MXN / HNL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 24% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,384 (L 23,534) in Coxen Hole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 2 hours ago)