Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03488 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 21% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,682 (1,453,155 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)