Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03501 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 15% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 69,017 (1,971,299 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)