Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03048 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 14% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,105 (2,496,470 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 67,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,372 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $4,800 (about 1 hour ago)