Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03167 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 30% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,358 (769,222 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)