Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03461 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 39% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,787 (629,493 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (17 minutes ago)