Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37584 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 22% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 14,705 (Php39,125) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)