Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37112 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 51,378 (Php138,441) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (about 1 hour ago)