Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34460 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 46,067 (Php133,680) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)