Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.462 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 55% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,386 (€947) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (43 minutes ago)