Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.747 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 62% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 101,813 (€4,476) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (42 minutes ago)