Cost of living in Corralillo, Cuba compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.948 MXN / CUC *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corralillo (Cuba) is 6% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,464 (2,279 CUC) in Corralillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)