Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 76% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 9,468 (Bs 33,611,599) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,470 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)