Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.164 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 47% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,400 (€913) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 17,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (31 minutes ago)