Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.018 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 64% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,581 (€1,111) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)