Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.158 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 40% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 79,844 (€3,774) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)