Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina vs Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 631 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.45722 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 35,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 34,878 (ARS $76,282) in Córdoba.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$39,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)