Cost of living comparison between Córdoba, Argentina and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.226 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 47% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 8,243 (ARS $6,724) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (39 minutes ago)