Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.370 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 42% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 7,293 (ARS $5,325) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (30 minutes ago)