Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02725 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,822 (CH$2,672,303) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (about 1 hour ago)