Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03109 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 35% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,429 (CH$1,911,559) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)