Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03134 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 37% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,548 (CH$1,612,676) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)