Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,482 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.094 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 181% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,628 (kr17,008) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Contagem costs R$ 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$74,014 (about 2 hours ago)