Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,523 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.896 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 167% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,354 (kr11,518) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)