Cost of living comparison between Copenhagen, Denmark and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,450 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.721 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 151% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,313 (kr11,510) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)