Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.595 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 114% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,078 (R$ 6,077) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (36 minutes ago)