Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.038 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 101% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,773 (R$ 6,256) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (30 minutes ago)