Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.285 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,003 (R$ 12,489) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)