Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.580 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 63% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 95,949 (R$ 17,196) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs NZ$34,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hobart costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)