Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.070 MXN / RON
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 21% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,226 (9,511 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)