Cost of living comparison between Concordia, Argentina and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.227 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 4% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,271 (ARS $13,256) in Concordia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 5 hours ago)