Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.223 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 17% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 91,051 (ARS $74,423) in Concordia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)