Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.091 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 6% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,957 (ARS $61,399) in Concordia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)