Cost of living comparison between Conakry, Guinea and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00232 MXN / GNF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 110% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,466 (16,998,879 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)