Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.779 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 6% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,949 (€3,318) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)