Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.781 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 116% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 142,416 (€6,251) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)