Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.170 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 5% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,924 (€2,921) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)