Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.098 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 17% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 53,243 (ARS $48,506) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $2,745 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)