Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.805 MXN / HNL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 8% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,925 (L 21,036) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)