Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.792 MXN / HNL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,898 (L 83,164) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)