Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.787 MXN / HNL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 75,684 (L 96,144) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (39 minutes ago)