Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.848 MXN / HNL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 8% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,505 (L 53,661) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)