Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.784 MXN / HNL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 6% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,261 (L 50,069) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)