Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.787 MXN / HNL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,623 (L 73,225) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)