Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 774 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.650 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 114,074 ($6,463) in Columbus, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mumbai costs ₨400 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (about 1 hour ago)