Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.451 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 122% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,765 ($1,294) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)