Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.380 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 40% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 82,891 (€3,704) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (42 minutes ago)