Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.079 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 48% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,139 (€1,098) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$203 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,348 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)