Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.746 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 9% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,641 ($b16,256) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (about 1 hour ago)