Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.901 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 15% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,892 ($b6,167) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)