Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.181 MXN / RON
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 11% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,911 (2,685 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)