Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.694 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 134% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,785 ($2,018) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)