Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.942 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 112% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,659 ($2,094) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (42 minutes ago)