Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.496 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 66% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 135,262 (€6,600) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)