Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.992 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 94% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 85,547 (€3,721) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)