Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria, Mexico compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016.
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,151 in Ciudad Victoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)