Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017.
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 80,956 in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)