Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016.
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,301 in Ciudad Lopez Mateos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)