Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017.
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 50,611 in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)